We are not considered a financial institution by the state of Georgia Department of Banking and Finance. All transactions are defined as “PAWN” transactions. Business is conducted in the State of Georgia Only!
- PAWNS transactions which become delinquent are considered in default & subject to potential loss of collateral.
- Inability to complete payments in time may result in loss of merchandise.
- All borrowers must show the ability to pay back the pawn.
- Pawns are supposed to be used for emergency financial concerns.
- APR (Annual Percentage Rate) on a title pawn transaction can be 300%.
- A title lien fee may be charged to clients based on state requirements.
- Extensions of loan transactions are only by agreement of company & customers with payments being made on time. The maximum term of a transaction is 36 months.
- See “contact us” tab for a physical address.
- Compliance occurs with state & local pawn codes and laws.